Monday, April 28, 2008

I was wrong about the naked running in "a different view" entry

They were crazy dancing.

Crazy dancing is when one swings her arms up and down enthusiastically while dancing around the room yelling, "I'm crazy dancing; I'm crazy dancing!"

Crazy dancing, I was told, can also turn into crazy jumping, crazy running, and as Tahlia demonstrated, crazy twirling.

Mommy admits to "possibly" making Tahlia a little crazy before bedtime.

Sometimes bedtime routine is for winding down. Sometimes it's just for enjoyment.

Mommy rarely has this time with Tahlia, the stomping and giggling make us all smile.

1 comment:

DW said...

I think some "crazy dancing" is what we all need from time to time! I love your blogs!
See you in a month! Hugs to everyone and a forehead kiss to "atter" please!